Old June 24th 03, 03:33 AM
Joelle

Default Divorced mom of two

WWJD, Joelle? A mean-spirited put-down? I think not.

We don't discuss religion here.

And there was nothing mean spirited about it. You better get used to my style
honey, and throwing Jesus in my face isn't gonna change me. If discussing
religion weren't frowned upon I'd suggest you read the bible to discover Jesus
was not the mamby pamby you think I should be. But then again, I never claimed
to be Jesus. If that's who you are looking for, again I suggest you read your
bible, certainly not here.

Joelle
If you want to make God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
Father Mike