Old December 4th 07, 10:26 PM posted to misc.kids
Donna Metler

Default Am I hurting my child by putting her in daycare at 22 months?

"Beliavsky" wrote in message
On Dec 4, 4:38 pm, Banty wrote:

Do wring said relative's neck.

Yes, dissent from progressive orthodoxy must be silenced! Research on
problems with day care should be ignored!

Your daughter will do just fine.

Maybe, but we have no way of knowing that.

If a parent needs to work for financial reasons, I suspect that the parent
NOT working will hurt more. There's a much greater coorelation between low
parental income and just about every problem under the sun than between high
quality child care and long-term problems. And in most cases, if you can
afford Nanny care, you can afford to have a parent stay home and survive on
one income, which means that if you're talking about needing to work, Nanny
care is probably out of reach.