Old December 4th 07, 10:25 PM posted to misc.kids
[email protected]

Default Am I hurting my child by putting her in daycare at 22 months?

On Dec 4, 4:10 pm, Beliavsky wrote:
On Dec 4, 4:38 pm, Banty wrote:

Do wring said relative's neck.

Yes, dissent from progressive orthodoxy must be silenced! Research on
problems with day care should be ignored!

Your daughter will do just fine.

Maybe, but we have no way of knowing that.

So what, in your opinion, should woh moms do?
Or should they woh at all?

A high quality preschool enhances a child's life in more ways than we
can emulate at home. My daughters (ages 4 and 3) go to a wonderful
school with several programs like spanish, music, arts in addition to
academics. I can't possibly do all that at home. Not all parents have
what it takes to home-school. Besides I like my career.