Old January 11th 05, 02:54 AM
Jeff

"Marc" wrote in message
m...
My 10 years old boy peed in his snowsuit 3 times when playing outside
this winter. He said it's by accident, but I don't thing is accident,
because he never have accident when he's out of his snowsuit. I know
he like playing in snow with his friends, sleeding, snowmen, snowfort,
but why peeing in snowsuit. He don't want tell-me, he said only
accident ! Someone have experiance with snowsuit wetting ?

I believe in natural consequences. The natural consequence if I pee in my
snow suit is that I have to wash it, my pants, underwear, etc. If you make
your son do this when he has an accident, I bet this will solve the problem.

Just explain to him that he may pee in his snowsuit all he wants, but he is
the one who gets to wash it and his clothes next time it happens.

Jeff