Old January 24th 05, 09:29 PM
ChildFree Abby

Mandy Smith wrote:
Oh, I had no idea that Kari had family in the UK too. And yes while you're
at it, you can get on your knees and bow down. When I was with Michael F.
O'Shaughnessy he did tell me how the British stole food from the Irish
during the "potato famine". He said he was going to join the IRA, I hope he
did at some point. That would have been the one good thing he did with his
meaningless life. Because he sure hasn't given his daughter one dime, or
ever written letters and cards to know that he loves her. Which is almost
free by the way. For a man that walks around with a box of $100.00 Cohibas,
and the finest clothes and vehicles, that's pretty selfish.

And you bought all this bull****? Hook, Line and Sinker? Did he offer to
sell you a bridge, too? My Dawg, you make me wonder just how stupid
someone could be and still remember to breathe, much less fornicate.

You are dumber than a box of hair. You are a disgrace to the human
species.

ChildFree Abby

--
The ChildFree Abby Archives - http://www.dismal-light.net/childfreeabby/