Old August 27th 06, 03:31 AM posted to alt.child-support
I Hate Spam

Default CS update

Oops, don't tell them that your dog is unemployed - they'll garnish his (the
dog's) unemployment checks or, if it's a bitch (pun intended), they might
make you pay child support for her. While they probably won't go after your
girlfriend's salary, they may try to steal your tax refunds, attack any
professional licenses you hold, ruin your credit rating, etc., etc.

While I don't live in San Bernardino County (I'm in Orange County), good ole
LA County has done all of the above, and more, to me - even though I've
never missed a single child support payment in six years - not one!

Again, DON'T tell them you have a unemployed dog, if they try to don't steal
its unemployment checks, they might want you to eat it (after all, dogs are
edible, aren't they?) as it may be the only asset they'll try to leave you
with.

Best of Luck!

Visit Los Angeles County Child Support Services Department Sucks today! -
http://www.lacochildsupport.org

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
news

"Simpledog" wrote in message
I got a 'love' letter from San Bernardino Dpt. of Child Services. Seems

my
ex is trying to get more money from me.

I have to fill out an "income" decleration.

Question is this, on part of the decleration it asks if anyone is living
with me, and do they share in the expenses.

Tell them you have a dog and the dog is currentlty unemployed.

Can the State get into my girlfriends salary?

No, but they will try to push your privacy rights to the limit.