Old August 27th 06, 06:11 AM posted to alt.child-support
I Hate Spam

Default CS update

So, you've been divorced six years too - same here. It must be the "six year
itch." My ex just got remarried and that's when she asked for more money -
can you imagine? I know that she certainly doesn't spend it on the kids -
I'm the one who has always bought their clothes, paid their medical bills
and insurance, paid for school supplies, etc., etc.

When I showed up for my first hearing, I submitted every check I had ever
paid to my ex that proved that I had overpaid - that, however didn't stopped
the LA County morons from creating their own, completely fraudulent
statements (they invented all kinds of "interest" even though NONE was ever
owed). As my ex was afraid that she was going to get thrown in the slammer
(where she belongs) for fraud, she even admitted that I didn't owe any
money. Of course, that didn't stopped LA from stealing from me. Even their
shyster, Dennis Coe, signed a court document in July that stated that I've
OVERPAID, but that hasn't stopped him and the thugs he works for from
stealing more - they just took more from me yesterday - in direct defiance
of the court order.

It's only too bad that "they" don't demand that the cretins who work for the
corrupt child support agencies aren't sterilized so that they can't create
any more monsters like themselves!

Visit Los Angeles County Child Support Services Department Sucks today! -
http://www.lacochildsupport.org

"Simpledog" wrote in message
I've been down to the local 3 story-brand-new CS enforcement building to
count for them. I've asked them "How on earth can I be behind, when the
agency garnishes my wages?". I guess I'm on the hook to count for them,
even if my math is correct, and theirs is wrong.

It comes down to this: 1,000 a month is not 500 every 2 weeks.

Oh well.

I go to court in Oct.

I guess it's time for me to fire my salvo. I've been wanting to do
something about her not respecting my time with my kids, and I guess now
is as good a time as any. I've been divorced for 6 years, and my ex
doesn't need the money, even recently telling me "I don't want your
money".

And 'they' wonder why people with an education don't have kids.

"I Hate Spam" wrote in message
They steal your tax refunds every year and you overpay by a grand every
year?! That's HORRIBLE. This is the first year that I've been stolen from
and, regardless of the court order telling them to stop, along with
letters from my attorney, LA County REFUSES to do so. I did get some help
from my assemblyman but, because I've now taken the LA Co. monsters to
court, the "legal system" takes precedence (try not to laugh).

In dealing with my situation, someone posted the following at:
http://www.lawguru.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=236

PART 303_STANDARDS FOR PROGRAM OPERATIONS--Table of Contents
45CFR Sec. 303.100(a) (8)

The State must have procedures for promptly refunding to noncustodial
parents amounts which have been improperly withheld.

http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2...cfr303.100.htm

I'm still looking into how to get my money back (my attorney says I
probably won't) but I'm trying. Hope that helps.

Visit Los Angeles County Child Support Services Department Sucks today! -
http://www.lacochildsupport.org

"Simpledog" wrote in message
They already take my tax refund, mostly because they can't count. So,
every year, I over pay about a grand in the current CS order.

Is it worth fighting in court? My ex has a REAL hard time respecting my
visitation. I wonder if this is the time to deal with that as well.