Old April 5th 05, 03:43 PM
AuntM

Hello all. My name is Meredith. Liz is my sister. Raymond, just
above, is our father. [ Hey, Dad ) ] And I'm the aunt to the Dixon
Quads and the adorable almost-one-year-old Logan. I understand that
someone on the outside may be skeptic to the story, but it is as real
as it gets for my family. While my sister is not the only mother of 5
children out there, she and her husband are facing an enormous daily
struggle, a reality of continued medical bills and health problems to
come. As for right now, as my dad said, we're just praying for those
babies to stay put a while longer; hoping that Liz's body stays strong
through it all. So, here's my sincere plea: Pray for my sister. I
know in my heart that it is the prayers and generosity of strangers
that will see our family through this. Thank you. AuntM, signing off.
;o)