Old March 19th 04, 10:15 PM
DeliciousTruffles

Default Sore Nipples! Ssssss Ow ow ow

JennP wrote:

Great news. Which tricks did you try. I never got a full blown plugged duct.
I always managed to stop them before they started. I think the key is to
recognize early signs of plugged ducts.

I think so too. They were never fully plugged but I think they would
have been if I hadn't recognized the early signs.

I think the added pumping did indeed help plus all the extra nursing
from Isabella (although that was a coincidence). I also massaged the
sore ducts (gently). I also went braless yesterday and today.

I never got around to the warm compresses. Nor the shower (geez, I can
barely fit those in every couple of days lol!).

I definitely will not be wearing a tight bra again. :-(

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...elected=782084

~ Harriet Martineau