Old March 19th 04, 10:21 PM
DeliciousTruffles

Default Sore Nipples! Ssssss Ow ow ow

elizabeth emerald wrote:

i remember i had pretty painful sensitive nipples for a long time (12
weeks?) at the start but i only just started to use the lanolin right when
DS hit his 6 week growth spurt. i can remember posting on the ng asking if
lanolin made babies hungry as he'd suddenly started to feed heaps more as
soon as i put it on! LOL!

That's funny! LOL! :-D

hope the growth spurt moves along swiftly for you.

I hope so too. But compared to the twins, one isn't so bad. When the
twins hit growth spurts, hoo boy, they would last a while (partly my own
fault though for supplementing during those times).

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...elected=782084

~ Harriet Martineau