Old April 6th 07, 01:35 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Solomother

Default Single Mom Seeking by Rachel Sarah - book giveaway

Hi, single parents! Rachel Sarah sent me a copy of her book to review,
and I'm giving away a copy on my website about being a single mom,
www.solomother.com

if you'd like to be considered for the book giveaway, drop me a line
at http://solomother.com/book-review-si...-rachel-sarah/

Hope everyone is doing well, and glad to see that family is looking
up. We're recently recovering from losing my aunt...and spring
break... and a new job, and no time, and and and

the cherry blossoms are beautiful.

Christina