Old May 6th 04, 07:48 PM
Terri and Rob

Default Sibling rivalry --was: two questions about age "milestones"

I think putting them in separate classes next year will make it at least
a little better. I don't experience sibling rivalry within my own
children yet, but I am a teacher and have had experience with older
twins. It is usually recommended by my principal that twins be put into
separate classes because that way they get a break from each other.
Otherwise they are pretty much together 24-7 which is bound to instill
conflict in anyone. As for your current situation, I have no answers,
since I have not experienced it in my own children yet.

--
Terri & Rob
Colton (11-29-00)