Old February 6th 06, 09:27 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default Mass - Child Support/College for 18 year old

Hi,

I have a 17 year old son, he will be turning 18 in May. I am paying $1300 a
month/ 16K a year in child support for him, and have been for over years
now. My question is this, I realize that I will have to pay support if he is
a full-time student, but will i have to also pay for college costs on top of
it, can I get a copy of his grades and registration mailed to me to ensure
my greedy Ex doesnt just say he is going to college, but that he is
definately going, so my Ex is collecting support for lying in court to keep
the gravy train rollin.

Ricky