Old September 2nd 05, 02:58 PM
SpiderHam77

Fist off I'm 100% man. I have Sole Custody of my Child. I took the
steps needed to ensure that if things ever broke down in my Marriage
with my Wife I would in fact be in the position to offer better.. more
stable care for my Child.

As it is 90% of the time that the Man leaves the House.. not the
woman.. that is why the Courts rule in the favour of the mother, as she
is the one who can show stability in caring for the child.

If you were to stay at home with your ex, until such time that a
Custody order was made up.. And can show that you are there 50% or more
of the time for your child, and are able to provide a Stable home
environment, and provide the basics of life...

I can garantee you either the Courts will award you Joint Custody, or
Sole Custody. Usually it would be Joint Custody as Both Parents have
equal say in the matter.

However as I said most of the time it's the Man who leaves the
home... Tell her to get out.. Make sure stuff like the House is in your
Name... And if she refuses to leave.. do not get Violent and lose your
temper. Simply stay Calm, and if you have to lseep on the couch for a
couple of days.. or make her...

See I'm willing to bet 90% of these fathers who are unable to gain
Custody of their child are unable to because they were shown to abandon
their child, and only when they were asked to pay for Child support did
they bother to think about mor Custody..

And when the courts look at things like Custody they usually take
into account the last 6 months of living arrangments... And see where
the child has been, ext... Courts have a tendancy to not want to
distrupt the Constant care of a child in a single place as this upsets
the child more.

Essentially if you can show an active role in your Child's Life.. As
active as humanly possible.. and this can be done through simply taking
alot of pictures on different days to prove you are with your child
alot...

The Courts will take this into account. You all seem to be under the
impression that the Courts are out to get you... They aren't.. They
are out to provide the Most Stable care for the child.

I know your going to say but the Woman will say your abusive. blah
blah.... But here is the thing.. she prove it... and in this day and
age.. your going to find more and more courts unless she has brought
the matter up with the Police, and you have been charged with
something... it will not hold water in court.

Again in my current posisiton.. My Ex during the whole Custody
arrangment tried to say that I had beaten her... and that she had scars
to prove it... I simply said I accidently bumped into her while moving
a couch into our home, and knocked her over, which was the case...

The Judge specifically asked her.. Did you call the Police.. can you
provide multiple times of this happening to prove a pattern.. she said
no on both accounts. So the judge ruled it was moot point, and that in
order to make such claims she needed proof.

SpiderHam77