Old October 6th 05, 01:58 AM
RebekahGirl

Default Spankinng -- through the eyes of a child

wow, i loved that story..

i know that the damage done physically goes deeper than the skin and
blood.
i was beaten, badly, bruised badly and it affects the whole schemata of
identity and worth, and value,
if i am beat and LOOK ugly , (the wounds look UGLY), then the childs or
teens reasoning in my own experience is: I AM UGLY I DESERVE TO BE
UGLY I AM BAD.

a severe beating does that, it goes deeper deeper into the mind than a
swatt. there is a difference, but that difference also lies in the
REASONING being used in the one doing the hitting

if the action is a simply swatt, to remind a 3 year old to not do
something, it is done to protect the child -- protection of child is
REASONING used
if the action is violence and force to the point of severe physical
damage it has a few reasons, but from my personal slant i see a
REASONING of :
child is EVIL and evil must be BEATEN out of her/him
i.e. from where i come from , children were not seen as real persons,
with real viable feelings. that is why one can justify doing them
physical harm,

latr
Bryony
Roloff Cult Survivor