Old September 7th 06, 02:04 AM posted to misc.kids
nimue

Default 128 students suspended at Ind. school

bizby40 wrote:
"Cathy Weeks" wrote in message
ups.com...

nimue wrote:
and Nan and others. Oh, and that Cathy Weekes woman is brilliant.

blushing Golly. Thanks.

Cathy Weeks

I hate to burst your bubble, but from nimue, that basically means,
"you agreed with me."

No, it doesn't. She expressed herself with great precision and clarity.
Others agreed with me and I liked them for it (who wouldn't?) and found them
intelligent, but Cathy is in a class by herself. Cathy's posts are the only
ones I fowarded to myself to save because I was just so impressed with the
logic and structure of her arguments. That woman knows how to write and I
think we could all learn from her.

Bizby

(you are pretty sharp though!)

--
nimue

"As an unwavering Republican, I have quite naturally burned more books
than I have read." Betty Bowers

English is our friend. We don't have to fight it.
Oprah