Old June 18th 05, 06:19 AM
bizby40

"dejablues" wrote in message

"Mary" wrote in message
oups.com...
Have any of you faced a teacher, preschool or otherwise that dressed
inappropriately? Recently, I experienced a situation with "teachers"

OK, since you are posting from Ohio , USA, summer "recently" must have
been
last summer (2004).

Colleges get out in May, so this could well be happening this summer.

Quotes around "teachers". Hmmm.

They appear to be college students helping out at a pre-school. Calling
them teachers may well be overstating things.

(they were actually college students doing a summer intern-job) that
wore low ride, cotton, white, mini skirts, with no slips (do people
still wear slips?).

Good on you for noting the fabric content , color, cut, and lack of
undergarments . eyeroll

What's your problem? She feels the attire is inappropriate, and so
she described it.

One has a tongue stud.

So?

So, she doesn't like it.

Both wore shirts with their
belly buttons exposed.

So?

So, she doesn't like it.

It is a delicate situation in that I am related to the owner. I did
say something to the owner,

What?

but then let the subject die.
I can say that husband is eager to drive my daughters to the school!

In a previous preschool, the teachers had tattoos, but they covered
them up.

How did you know thay had tattoos?

What difference does this make?

I have a tattoo as well, but if I was in a professional
situation, I would cover it up.

And here is your answer. She has a tattoo. The teachers probably
noticed it and it started a conversation.

Hahah. You're a friggin troll, so these teachers must be paragons of
virtue
in comparison.

Why is she a troll? I don't think I'd be crazy about women running
around my children's pre-school in skimpy and/or sexually suggestive
clothing. I've seen the kind of dress she describes -- poolside? Sure.
At the mall? Okay. At my kids school? Well, it hasn't happened
to me, so I'm not sure how I'd feel about it. But I don't think expecting
my children's teachers to dress professionally is a trollish attitude.

Bizby