Old January 23rd 06, 08:27 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default Notice the Doan....

On 23 Jan 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Hypocrite!

Doan....couldn't deal with the issues I brought up and simply went back to

attacking?

Insults. Name calling. Denial of the obvious even to the point of what
was or was not in my posts.

You have to wonder if he isn't hysterically blind, or obsessively
attached to power struggles.

I've seen him claim a statement from a study said something that it
patently did not, then when asked to explain, claim the poster was
"stupid" for "not seeing it."

You meant like claiming that there is no punishment used in the Embry
Study? Shall we revisit that? ;-) Perhaps this time you can provide
"becca" a copy. LOL!

Doan