Old April 14th 05, 02:44 PM

Cathy Weeks wrote:

Well, sort of. I don't know what if any birth control they were

using,

Most likely none - this was, after all, in the 30s.

but the Dionne Quintuplets of Canada were born in the 1930s (?).

Yes, that sounds right - it was during the Depression.

They
weren't the result of fertility treatment, and they are even more

rare,
because they were born at home, with no high-tech treatment at all.
All survived. And here's the rare part: they were identical, I'm
pretty sure.

Yes, that's what the doctors thought. (It can't be confirmed since
this was in the days prior to genetic testing, but the available tests
pointed towards them being identical.)

All the best,

Sarah