Old October 6th 03, 10:35 AM
J Asking

Default Political correctness - What is it with aggressive mothers?

What is it with aggressive mothers with children in their strollers?
I've witnessed a few incidents where aggressive (maybe single?)
mothers have rudely pushed their way through innocent crowds (the
crowds are usually minorities, which is no coincidence) screaming
obscenities. Who do they think they are, Bjork?? I'm sure these
single mothers have issues but please, don't take it out on innocent
bystanders. I guess my views aren't POLITICALLY CORRECT but hey,
someone has to bring down the political correctness in our society.