Old May 23rd 04, 04:54 PM
kstahl

Holger Dansk wrote:
On Sun, 23 May 2004 09:49:04 -0400, kstahl wrote:

Holger Dansk wrote:

That was a cold prickly. Don't you have any warm fuzzies?

It is already quite warm outside thank you very much.

"The wildebeest -also known as the gnu is a large antelope. The bull's
deep grunts sound like a giant croaking frog. Because of its appearance
and spirited behavior, Dutch settlers in South Africa named the animal
wildebeest, which means wild beast."

I imagine when the female wildebeest grunts it sounds like a small
croaking frog. Isn't that what Hildebeest (Hillary) sounds like. Look
at the picture on this web site and see if you don't think it looks a
little bit like Hildebeest. Of course, the wildebeest is much better
looking than Hildebeest. It does have the fat rump like Hildebeest.

http://www.planet-pets.com/plntwldb.htm

Holger

http://www.mindspring.com/~holger1/holger1.htm

I don't actually need to see pictures of wildebeests. I've seen
them in the wild at close range near Nairobi.

Hillary's voice is high and squeaky with a whiney characteristic.