Old May 23rd 04, 08:01 PM
Bob LeChevalier

Holger Dansk wrote:
On Sun, 23 May 2004 00:26:50 -0400, Bob LeChevalier
wrote:
Holger Dansk wrote:
And, being the master, you should speak and walk and sit and behave
correctly and not sound like an idiot when you speak.

Take your own advice. The primary way one sounds like an idiot is NOT
with unusual grammar or pronunciation, but from drooling CONTENT,
which is about all you issue.

Imagine how much their lives would change for the better if they would
just take Cosby's advice and get these things corrected. Their whole
attitude could change and hopefully, they would stay out of prison.

I rather doubt that a) it is all that simple to "get these things
corrected" and b) that changing their manner of speaking would have
any significant effect on their attitude or likelihood of staying out
of prison.

lojbab
--
lojbab
Bob LeChevalier, Founder, The Logical Language Group