Old April 2nd 04, 03:06 PM
hobbes

Default Need help finding pants for skinny kids

"Kari" wrote in message
news
Yep, my son is really skinny too. The adjustable waist pants from Gap are

no-go, I can't tighten them enough! Levis are the only jeans I can find

that
work after trying jeans from Gap, Old Navy, Gymboree, Arizona's, and

Walmart
brands (rustler and wrangler) None would work and I wound up with a closet
full of jeans with tags still on them.

Also the elastic waisted pants/jeans from Lands End or LLbean work well

and
that is what Im stocking up on for school wear.

He mostly lives in jogging/sweat pants though.

Good luck!

Kari

Good, then. I'll try the Levis. I hadn't had luck with Gap or Old Navy,
either, and I didn't want to waste any more money if I could avoid it. I'll
look into Lands End too. Thanks!

Jodi