Old April 5th 05, 02:30 AM
hatshopgirl

Chotii wrote:
"hatshopgirl" wrote in message
oups.com...

Anne Rogers wrote:

I'm a little dubious about this, firstly there is only a PO Box

number,
2ndly the cheques are supposed to be payable to some random

person,
3rdly,
no scan photos.

Doubts aside, It's true. I know them personally.

Who are you? ($1)

--angela

To expect me to answer that question, it would only be fair to identify
yourself. Not that it matters either. I respect your privacy and do
expect you to do so in such a forum. But what I imagine is that you
want further authentication of and information about the Dixon Quads
story.

The reason for a P.O. Box for the Quad Fund is because the family does
not have a home of their own. And for privacy and security reasons,
they would not offer it to the hundreds of daily visitors to their
website even it if they did. And the person that is the Trustee on the
account is not 'a random person' but rather the great grandfather of
the Dixon Quads. Since they are not a non-profit organization, checks
are made out to the Trustee of the account.

This cause, the Dixon Quad Fund, began locally as a grass-roots
promotion in the Dallas area. If you are in the DFW area, tune in to
The Word 100.7, Christian Talk Radio, on Wednesday, April 6th. That
afternoon there will be a live interview and discussion on the family
and the Fund. Click here for talk radio station's website:
http://www.thewordfm.com

In the least, please add Liz Dixon and the Quads to your prayers.