Old March 22nd 04, 07:12 PM
Doan

Default Ugly Sounds of an Actual Spanking

Ah! You are just in denial. Spanking is bad and everybody know it.
Hitler was spanked; Sadam Hussein was spanked; Bush was spanked; Ted
Turner was spanked..... ;-)

Doan

On 22 Mar 2004, Bedlum wrote:

I think those that think spanking never works dont think about anything. Yes
you can go to far and yes not ever bad thing a child does need a spanking to
cure it. But i can say that if my dad had not spanked my when i was caught
smoking and drinking id still be doing it today. He told me aout the no no's
of smoking and drinking and "TALKED" to me about it. did it work...i think not
cause i stil did it. I was spanked just like this recording and I stopped. My
best freind kept on drinking and smoking....4 years ago she died drinking and
driving. Just think if her parents had spanked her when they should have.
They grounded her for a week. did not save her life did it.
i think there is a balence one has to make and to say that all spanking is bad
is just wrong. a good spanking could have saved my best freind from drinking at
a young age. This guys webpage only tells how you can talk with you kids and
they will listen and that spanking only makes them into bad people. bull****.
It saved my life frankly.

so sorry if i dont share in you all spanking is bad thinking.