Old July 21st 04, 07:38 PM
Terri and Rob

Default kindergarten

My singleton starts junior kindergarten in the fall. I cannot offer any
insight as to keeping them together obviously, but I can discuss your
other issues. In Ontario, the age cutoff is December 31st, and since
Colton was born late November, he will be among the youngest in his
class. He is 3 1/2 starting school, and it just seems so young.
However, he is excited about it, and he is ready. His program is half
day every day, in a public school that includes JK all the way to grade
8, about 400 kids in total. I hope he is not too overwhelmed.
--
Terri & Rob
Colton (11-29-00)