Old June 10th 04, 12:47 AM
Rob and Terri

Default Roll Call

I am Terri (31) from Newmarket, Ontario, Canada, and I am a school teacher,
although currently on maternity leave (we get a year of mat. leave here in
Canada). I have been married to Rob (32) for 6 years and we have three
children. Colton Joseph is 3 1/2 and, like Kimberly's daughter, he starts
school (JK--Junior Kindergarten) in September. My twin girls Aimee Nicole
and Kylie Melissa look so identical that family and friends have trouble
telling them apart. However, their official zygosity is unknown. They were
born December 22, 2003 making them just about six months old.
I have been posting here for about 5 months making me in between a newbie
and an oldie.

Terri and Rob
Parents to:
Colton (11-29-00)
Aimee and Kylie (12-22-03)
www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aimee_kylie_colton

"Mirethy & Arjan" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

My name is Mirethy (32). I am originally from Panama. While studying in
(funny) central Texas .. Texas A&M .. I met my husband, Arjan (33). Our
daughters are Kreychelle Dabell and Draychelle Dabell, born may 12, 2003.
After 3 years trying to get pregnant, a rough pregnacy and a even worst
delivery,
we are very thankful to God for our precious daughters ..

Gr,
Mirethy