Old July 8th 04, 08:54 PM
Bob

Default I have a daughter that is 6 her

bunnylove1994 wrote:
This man cheated on me. I gave him the boot...

You kicked him out and broke up your family. Not much concern for your
daughter there.

he ****ed a girl that
couldn't even fit on the rides at the pier in Texas...

Are we size prejudiced?

his best friend told
me

Best friend? Or worst enemy?

then i got him to admit the truth then i told him to leave.I never told
him to never come back again.That was his choice!!

You "gave him the boot" and told him to leave, and it was "his choice"?
Uh huh.

How many contradictions can a story have and still be believable?

[Hint: Not that many]

the reason he left NJ was not because of me it was because he had warrants
in NJ and he didn't want ot work to pay it off...

Pay off your C$ payments? But it wasn't because of you. Uh huh.

AND BEFORE U EVEN GO
THERE BOBI WASN"T EVEN GOING AFTER HIM FOR SUPPORT THEN!! I SUPPORT
THE MEN IN MY LIFE WELL I DID...NOT NO MORE THOUGH.

Can't prove that by the above story.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]