Old January 21st 05, 08:17 PM
Kari

Mandy Smith wrote:

Kari, you don't know me first of all,

Typical crybaby copout--"you don't know me". Is there
some law that says that I have to know something about
you in order to see that you CHOSE to make an illegitimate
child?

secondly I'm not a breeder.

Yes, you are. You made a mistake and now are looking for
a walking wallet to clean up your mess. It sounds like
the taxpayers already gave you plenty of handouts. And
you are proud of that?

I only
have one child, you probably have none. Is this the way you treat someone
that needs help ?

Need help my ass!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I don't have any kids.
But guess what? ALL the financial aid for colleges are
geared toward irresponsible idiots like you who can't
be bothered with BC. The financial aid office had the
chutzpah to tell me that I'd have to go out and get
knocked up just to get any financial aid.

You have a very cold, evil, and dark soul, I recommend
professional help for your lack of humanity.

Yeah, the breeders' answer to everything. Medicate anyone who
disagrees with them. Even Ritalin has become the lazy breeders'
answer for child-rearing.

Just remember, no one took your hand and made you barge in here.

Now, don't you have a kid to ignore?