Old December 10th 03, 01:42 AM
Kane

Default REASONABLE STANDARD - I DOUBLE DARE YOU

On 9 Dec 2003 15:53:40 -0800, (Greg Hanson) wrote:

Kane complains about the

unimportance of the diversion you brought up.

vs.

(Kane describes sophomoric 16 year level
pseudo-intellectual ways to liven up the "debate".)

Oh ****. Now I AM embarrassed.

I've been posting as though I had worthy opponents.

Greegor, you aren't going to take the spotlight off Doan by being even
stupider than him, are you?

I think we better go to ten of you. Bring in the Rotating Clown Sock
Puppets...something to liven this up a bit, or my friends here will
start booing us...and I wouldn't blame them.

Tag team or all at once, you aren't going to tire me out...though I
yaaaaaaaawn may have to take a boredom break from time to time, and
my DW will no doubt call me to dinner.

I'm probably the fastest keyboardest you ever seen, boy.

And you, pipsqueek, aren't a match...not hardly.

Kane