Old March 31st 04, 02:28 AM
Kane

Default | Can Kane provide Jerry with the Embry study?

On 30 Mar 2004 15:50:07 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

Commander McBrag provide the Embry study?
Unlikely. And if he does, he will fill it with
his usual raving commentary.

At 80 some pages that would be quite an accomplishment.

Can Doan provide us with even ONE page number correctly related to a
question from it? Not so far.

More and more I conclude that Kane's greatest
ability is self delusion.

Well, if thinking that you will ever get off that couch is a delusion
I guess I'm guilty. You will when the girl grows up and takes me up on
my livestock castrating instruction and comes for you.

You'll get up then, or am I having a delusion.

By the way, I've already provided the study to two different people in
these ngs. Who they are is their business.

Your Droaner is a liar and doesn't have the study, or a nutcase and
won't prove it by answering a simple question. And it was all HIS
challenge to begin with but he choked and wouldn't follow up when
confronted.

No big deal. That's his operadi. Always has been.

Run run run.

At least though, he has a job.

Kane