Old October 26th 04, 04:11 AM
Unadulterated Me

Cheryl wrote:

Poppy, Saffron,

These last two are getting really popular at the moment due to certain
UK television shows/personalities.

I know Saffy's from Ab Fab but what's Poppy from?

I like Tansy the best.

I like it too, the name killer of the family says she'll be called Tansy
the Pansy eye roll

Willow is not just the name of a _Buffy the Vampire Slayer_ character,
it's also the name of Will Smith's daughter.

I had heard that, I never watched it myself so I wouldn't really care,
my inspiration was the film with Val Kilmer. and Will smiths other child
with Jada is Jayden (or was it Jaden) who I've also got one of lol

There is some completely
useless random trivia inside my head

lol
Thanks Cheryl.