Old September 18th 03, 07:02 AM
Robert McCarty

Default Are chiropractors physicians?

see below

faran wrote:

"David" wrote in
link.net:

"Li'l Jimmy" wrote in message
In article ,
OSPAM says...
Chiropractors are physicians.

LOL!!

/slaps knee

And the only people who have a
problem with that are the arrogant M.D.'s - who've deluded
themselves into believing that their methods ALONE are the only way
to help people.

I'm not an MD, and I believe that chiropractors are quacks.

You are free to believe any load of crap that you want. It matters not
that you are wrong. It matters not that you know nothing about the
subject. You are free to be a dumb as you please. And a good thing
too, as the wait for an appt. with a good Chiropractor is too long
anyway. So please continue in your little world. And whatever you do,
DO NOT GO TO A CHIROPRACTOR, continue to be ignorant.

That's your defense?! What a laugh.

I have seen GOOD chiropracters ( a few) and MANY bad ones. They do
have their OWN schools..and the same as above applies as well.

I was lucky to find a GOOD "female" Chiropractor when I was injured
in an auto wreck. My Insurance paid for the treatments, SHe and I have

been good friends ever since.

On the other hand I know an expensive male Chripracto in AUSTIN, Tx
who is an definable FRAUD! He has hurt more folks than I can count.
So..it depends on the same luck as we have with M-D's. Some are good
and others are horrible. I check "quality" first and then their
long-term
reputation second. Just be a good "detective" as needed. B-0b1