Old December 21st 07, 01:46 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
Yuri Kuchinsky

Default Why do the Amish not get autism

"Vaccine-man" wrote in message
On Dec 20, 6:03 pm, "Yuri Kuchinsky" wrote:

So how many Amish kids with autism are there?

I asked you before, but you never answered...

Yuri.

So, why is it that only people who receive the improperly inactivated
polio vaccine got polio, while those that got the vaccine with
sufficient formaldehyde didn't?

I asked you before, but you never answered...

Your question is not very clear. I recall that there was some sort of a big
failure of corporate medicine, and then you tried to turn it into an
argument in favour of corporate medicine...

Yuri.

Yuri Kuchinsky -=O=- http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku

Believe it or not, but the American medical system is actually the leading
cause of death and injury! Total number of iatrogenic deaths in the US is
over 780,000 per year. This is equivalent to SIX JUMBO JETS falling out
of the sky each and every day. -- DEATH BY MEDICINE, 2004, by Carolyn
Dean, MD, ND, Martin Feldman, MD, Gary Null, PhD, Debora Rasio, MD.
http://www.whale.to/a/dean.html