Old July 24th 04, 03:19 AM
Nick Theodorakis

Default My Twins Are Ten :-D - Nick

On 20 Jul 2004 02:49:57 GMT, (Missy in Indiana) wrote:

We'll be working downtown (at IUPUI) and we are soon closing on a
house in Fishers.

Well, I'll be about 5 minutes North of you in Noblesville. You've got some
location choices for your slider/gut buster cravings (can't blame you!) and
homemade milkshakes. Let me know if I can assist you in any way at all.

We just got back from Indy. We closed on the house, enrolled the kids
in the local schools, took care of some business at our new jobs, went
to the Children's Museum, ... oh, and ate at White Castle and Steak 'n
Shake, of course.

Now we have to get ready for the big move.

Nick