Old April 23rd 05, 11:39 PM

Greegor wrote:
Golly, I WONDER why Doan's question was less pressing?

Than what?

The one where he pointed out that LaVonne was spanked
and asked her what she learned?

LaVonne is required to answer the dancing monkey?

Are you a violent, out of control person, LaVonne?

Does she appear to be? Or is that insinuation?

Did you need years of expensive THERAPY
to understand why you were spanked?

Did you?

If so, trust me, it failed. Ask for your money back.

Or were you so unable to process the reasons
why you were spanked that this is why you
turned OPPOSITIONAL and defiant in your view
of the spankings you received?

Why would she be unable to process them? I don't see her expressing a
need to hit children...that's a sure sign of inability to process
childhood trauma visited by parents. Some people it locks up so they
become abusive and try to pass it off under codes, euphonisms such as
"spanking" and "discipline."

I seem to recall that there is small percentage of kids
who never quite "get" why they actually deserved
a spanking for their actions.

Actually it's not a "small percentage." The dysfunctions we see in
whole societies are often very much tied to the treatment the citizens
had as children. We see rather a lot of compensatory reactions in adult
behaviors.

Like punishing children for natural bodily functions that are not fully
in the control of the child yet. Facts don't seem to impact the
compensatory needs of these folks that hit children.

These few kids are
of particular interest because of the suspicion that
they are the few who have some sort of cognitive
problems and may well become SOCIOPATHS.

Do you really want to do there?

In other words, the small percentage of kids who
fail to recognize the rationale for their spankings
have some serious, possibly even dangerous
pathologies which may worsen.

Yes, you do. Okay. How is it you punished a little girl for wetting
herself...at six or seven, when such functions are often easily upset
by stressful life events? Hell, little kids sometimes lose bladder
control because of the FUN they are having. Yet you felt a need to
punish. Hmmm...

Now, a few years later, you continue to behave in ways that are certain
to keep the state from returning the child to her mother. I'm not sure
if that reaches, clinically, the level of dangerous pathology, but then
there is the outing of people into newsgroups where death threats have
been made against similar people. Now that just might rise to the level
of pathology, and dangerous.

Certainly, if a kid develops such contempt for
their parent when it comes to punishment, it
does not bode well for their adult lives and
the punishments from police and courts.

Nearly all kids that are physically punished develop such contempt.
They simpley, because of the risk involved, hide it. In time, because
slipping and displaying it has resulted in more pain, they even hide it
from themselves, stuffing it down so it can't up and endanger
them....and then comes the compensatory behaviors.

I find it odd that Kane claims much expertise in
psychology yet hasn't mentioned this.

Well, I couldn't because you have it wrong. Why would I mentioned such
serious compesatory errors. A logic turned totally on its head as you
present.

Perhaps because it is inconvenient to his "cause"?

No, because it's the ignorant self deluding rationalization of a very
sick little boy that hasn't gotten over HIS being spanked, or other
betrayals by his parents or caregivers, and shows it in his defiant
lies about authority, and in babbling about the need to reduce that
authority to impotence I've only heard before in the mentally ill, and
or prisoners in jail, or those out of those places temporarily.

I forget. Did you do time on that Domestic Abuse conviction...or wasn't
it more than one? I forget. Help me out here.

The next thing you know, you'll be threatening to sue the state for
giving you a three year plus vacation at the expense of a little girl's
lossing the association of her mother, and by the mother's support of
you. And Lisa thinks the two of you are hero's of the revolution.
Interesting. I wonder if she was spanked. It can also create an
emotional neediness that attracts leeches, emotional and otherwise.

0:- Smile, you're on candid camera.