Old October 11th 04, 08:20 PM
Christine

Christine calls people assholes - that's ok.

My post was quit rude, but after reading some other replies and posts, I
see there are nice people here, so I do apologize for the AH remark, my
post was just because we have lost nice posters, and I know their
feelings are hurt too, IE. Jill, Angela, and a few others from
before....I just think we ( notice I said =91=91we=92=92) need to be a
little more kind when discussing a topic with another person, we're all
in the same shoes, ( we have kids )
well, most of us...
and that is why I choose to hang around here,
if people could just be a little nicer and realize that we are people
with real feelings maybe we can talk Jill and Angela into coming back
too...we all have something in common, we are all new moms, or expecting
moms with questions or concerns..we should be nice to each other, theres
a lot of topics we can't discuss with someone in RL and that is why on
line friends should stick together.
watta you think?..

I do apologize to everyone for my past =91=91revenge=92=92 I admit, I
was in over drive..
and as you might have known I didnt mean any of it!

Christine.