Old October 11th 04, 09:34 PM
Christine

As Jill would say, I'm sorry for piggy backing my own post..
I just wanted to clear this, I'm not asking for a warm welcome back,

I dont even have a question or concern at this time, but when I saw the
recent =91=91disagreements=92=92 it brought back my memories of when it
was me.

Ever since the day I went on my rampage, i DID feel really bad, even
though I dont =91know=92=92 any of you, I still felt really bad that I
had a falling out with the people that I turned to when I did have a
concern, I know exactly how it feels to really want to vent about
something that is =91=91very=92=92 troubling to you and you just want to
vent because maybe you don't want to confide in RL friends, and you cant
wait to read the replies and then find your on line friends are against
you, ( it is a shock and does hurt your feelings ) sure maybe we dont
agree with everything each other thinks or feels but maybe we can agree
to be a little more kind..

Thats all..