Old June 11th 08, 02:26 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
xkatx

Default Feeling a little big...

....and I'm only about 6 weeks with baby #5
I was looking online and found a lady that went week by week with pictures
with her 5th pregnancy and I'm feeling like I'm just about on par with her
pictures.
This lady isn't a big lady, by any means, and just by the pictures, I'd
guess she'd be about my size or so.
It's just kind of depressing, I guess, to feel a little big with only a few
weeks down
Just venting a little. I don't even really feel pg, really, but I'm
starting to feel I look like I am...
Did anyone else have this? I would assume it might be more common to
actually start to show earlier with more pregnancies, but still.