Old July 23rd 03, 06:40 AM

Default help me keep my son from perpetuating the cycle of abuse (very long)

Paul Fritz wrote:
Being a victim is how looney validates her pathetic existence. Being
a victim allows her to avoid the responsibilites of day to day life.
Being a victim allows her to place blame everywhere except where it
is deserved.

I am not a victim, I am a survivor.

You, however, are a predator and you sit here and make fun of my disability
day in and day out no matter who calls you on it because you have no
integrity and you just look foolish and childish and:

being an offender is how Paul validates his pathetic existence.
being an offender is how Paul allows himself to avoid the responsibilities
of day to day life.
being an offender allows Paul to place blame everywhere except where it is
deserved, squarely in his own head and in his own mouth and in his own hands
at his own keyboard.