Old January 16th 05, 11:56 PM
Ericka Kammerer

Tim and Stephanie wrote:

I recently bought a space motif bed set for my son. Well, a fool and her
money are soon parted, and in this case I guess I deserve it. For the price
I paid, it makes sense that it was junk. It di dnot say anywhere on the
outside packaging that one should not wash the comforter. How does it make
sense to have kid's bedding that cannot be washed? Now, on of the sheets has
developed a hole, less than 3 months after buying. So I am in the market for
a decent bedding set. Does anyone know a quality space motif bedding set OR
a place where I can get fabric?

Company Kids (http://www.companykids.com) has a "cosmic
adventure" set. Garnet Hill (http://www.garnethill.com) has a
rocket ship set. I'm a happy customer of bedding from both.

Best wishes,
Ericka