Old January 17th 05, 05:15 AM
jane.elizabeth

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
Tim and Stephanie wrote:

I recently bought a space motif bed set for my son. Well, a fool and her
money are soon parted, and in this case I guess I deserve it. For the
price
I paid, it makes sense that it was junk. It di dnot say anywhere on the
outside packaging that one should not wash the comforter. How does it
make
sense to have kid's bedding that cannot be washed? Now, on of the sheets
has
developed a hole, less than 3 months after buying. So I am in the market
for
a decent bedding set. Does anyone know a quality space motif bedding set
OR
a place where I can get fabric?

Company Kids (http://www.companykids.com) has a "cosmic
adventure" set. Garnet Hill (http://www.garnethill.com) has a
rocket ship set. I'm a happy customer of bedding from both.

Best wishes,
Ericka

I've bought the rocket ship prints in flannel from Garnet Hill (duvet cover
for DS and pants for DH!), and would have to say the flannel pills a *lot*.
Very disappointed in the quality, considering what I paid (vs. the LL Bean
flannel duvet cover which has *no* pilling).

The Garnet Hill non-flannel sheets are fine, however, though not
particularly soft.

HTH! Oh, and check frequently for sales!
Jane