Old November 29th 06, 06:03 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default To ALL fathers Custody

"Phil" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Phil" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Phil" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Phil" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"teachrmama" wrote in message
Of course half the marital assets should be yours--but
not more than half. And that happens far more often than
you might imagine. As long as you are careful to take
responsibility for every step you take (or agree to
take), and don't hide behind the "but my lawyer made me
do it" excuse, you should not find yourself falling into
that trap. Also, don't try to make him pay your lawyer's
bills, so you remain aware of how much it costs to do the
whole court thing. The burden is on *you* to keep things
fair.

Why isn't the burden on *BOTH* of them to keep things
fair?

You know doggone well why, Moon. Once the system starts
rolling, HE will simply be an ATM. She will be in the
driver's seat. How do you propose that he keep things
fair? Sign over every pay check to her, and live on what
she deigns to throw back to him?

I propose that *BOTH* adults act like adults, and try to
keep things fair.

Like I said, right above - "Why isn't the burden on *BOTH*
of them to keep things fair?"

And as I said right above, only she has the power to decide
to be fair. He will have to do as ordered by the court.
Which you know perfectly well.

Here, Teach - let's try this.

2 parents, both working. Only 1 is providing health
insurance. Who should be paying for the health insurance? The
person providing it, the person who earns more money, or
should they both try to be fair and split the cost?

2 parents, both working. 1 Parent has the children every
weekend. Should the child support reflect this?

2 parents, both working. 2 tax exemptions, 1 for each child.
Who should get the tax exemptions?

Let's see what your idea of fair is.

Ok, Moon, let's discuss fair.

snipping diatribe

Teach, I believe your starting premise is as screwed up as your
view of CP's.

Trying to keep things fair is NOT the responsibility of one, and
only one, person.

As long as you insist that it is, you've tossed any sense of
fairness right out the window.

When there are 2 people, it takes 2 to screw it up, and it takes
2 to try to make things fair.

You mean you are partly responsible for being abandoned by your
ex?

I wasn't abandoned. Never made that claim, not once. Let's
see.......... oh yeah, I was there - I was the one who filed for
divorce.

You kicked him out?

No, I filed for divorce.

You admit some fault in the failed marriage *other* than just being
the one to file or was it just his actions or inactions that
resulted in divorce?

I couldn't be married to him anymore. I filed for divorce.

Phil #3

Perhaps, but I disagree with your overall statement.
No matter how wonderful things are, it only takes one to screw it
up and in today's world, it only takes one to make the result
unfair.
Phil #3

Complete and total sidestep.
Typical.
Don't you just hate it when your own words bite you in the ass?

What sidestep? You asked if I kicked him out, and I did not.

You asked about the reasons for my divorce (which is none of your
business), and I answered - I couldn't be married to him anymore.

Phil #3

Remember this:"You admit some fault in the failed marriage *other* than
just being the one to file or was it just his actions or inactions that
resulted in divorce?" ? You failed to answer that even when the answer
would not require you to divulge any 'secrets' about your divorce.
You made a claim that "it takes 2 to screw it up"; I, and others, called
you on it. Either you had some fault in your marriage failing or you are
wrong that "it takes 2 to screw it up". Personally, I think everything
you say carries a high probability of being incorrect.

Gee, WHATEVER would cause you to think that?

You now claim that the reasons for your divorce are none of my business
after a decade of posting them?
You are becoming much like Marge; a bitter, old, lonely hag who spends
half her time complaining about getting what she demanded from life, the
other half blaming men for her self induced problems.

Common behavior from those whose own mother never said "no".

Phil #3