Old December 5th 06, 04:09 AM posted to alt.child-support
Moon Shyne

Default Child Support Calculation Question

"Mr. Anonymous" wrote in message
t.com...
You misunderstood the question...

How much would Wife #1 with 4 children get, and how much would Wife #2
with 1 child get?

ie, if I can expect 30% of my pay reduced... would wife #1 get 75% of it
and wife #2 get 25% of it?

The pay isn't much concern for me at the moment, what I am concentrating
on is making sure wife #2 gets as little as of it as possible.

You will be a serial CS payer. If wife #1 has the first CS order, and CS
for 4 children is 29%, she will get the 29%. Then wife #2 gets a CS order,
and if CS for 1 child is 17%, she will get 17% of the remaining 81% - so she
will get about 13.8% of your total gross income.

It all depends on who's CS order was in existance first.

"Dale" wrote in message
t...

"Mr. Anonymous" wrote in

Two Mothers...

Mother #1, three children
Mother #2, one child

How is child support most likely to be calculated and who is most likely
to get how much of what?

If you have 4 kids, that's going to be pretty expensive no matter which
state you live in.
I would budget for about 70% of your take home pay.

Hope you have a good paying job to keep yourself out of prison!
BTW, why not ask your lawyer how much the rate is?

--
The Source For Premium Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention