Old December 6th 06, 01:18 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

Default How to stop him?

"Janet" wrote
My exboyfriend and I had a little girl in 1999. He took no interest in
her until I filed for child support a year ago. Now that I filed for
support he wants to see her all the time. She is very uncomfortable
around him and I have my doubts about him as well. I just got a notice
of a hearing for him wanting to establish forced parenting time! She
hardly knows this man. She doesn't even like seeing him at my house.
Can he just come in and take her out of here that way? She is seeing a
therapist for emotional issues and I'm afraid that this will set her
back if she is forced to go visiting him. I told him he could see her
over here but he says that isn't good enough. Is there any way I can
stop him? Will the court make her see him? I can't bear the thought of
her being dragged out of the house kicking and screaming. It will
break my heart. Would they really allow that to happen?

==
How is it that she got so turned against her father? That doesn't normally
happen without
some Parental Alienation Syndrome, especially in a child that young. Why do
you not wish her to have a
relationship with her father? You are no more her parent than he is. You do
not own that child. If you want him
out of her life, why did you file for child support? Did you really expect
to take the money and run?
You aren't looking so good here. It wouldn't surprise me if the judge
agrees. Normally, when a custodial mom
comes here with this kind of story, she suddenly comes back with "he was
abusive" in an attempt to justify her
turning the child against the dad to keep him away from her. So, do you now
have an abuse story?