Old December 7th 06, 06:26 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default How to stop him?

"Phil" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Mr. Anonymous" wrote in message
t.com...
It's kind of funny, isn't it? The girlfriends are all full of advice
about "divorce him", "sue him", and all sorts of stuff, yet nobody
figures that there might be a backlash. Only loads of free money...

Seems like women think that the pussy is just a ticket for a free
ride.

For many, it is and just as many men haven't figured it out yet.
Phil #3

Let me see: give sex, get money. Isn't there a name for that?

"Dale" wrote in message
. net...

"Janet" wrote in

She
hardly knows this man. She doesn't even like seeing him at my house.
She is seeing a therapist for emotional issues and I'm afraid that
this will set her
back if she is forced to go visiting him.

I don't get it, you say she doesn't hardly knows the man, but has
been in therapy previously and spending time with him will set her
back? Since when does a parent's love do damage to a child?

Perhaps the reason your boyfriend was absent all these years is
because you shut him out from your daughter's life? Let me guess,
you filed for C$ money just in time before her 6th birthday, so the
state can legally collect arrearages from the time of birth? Did
you really think you were going to collect a $30,000 check with no
strings attached or did all your girlfriends not tell you about that
part?

If you are really serious about stopping him and you were being
truthful, then drop the CS case.
If he's really not interested, he will go away!!!!!!!!!!

--
The Source For Premium Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention