Old December 7th 06, 01:37 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil

Default How to stop him?

"Dale" wrote in message
et...

"Phil" wrote in

Seems like women think that the pussy is just a ticket for a free
ride.

For many, it is and just as many men haven't figured it out yet.

Yes, we live in ignorance until it's too late and we're forced to pay
between $600 to $1400 per month.

Even for the those Fathers that plan and want children in a marriage,
they have no choices when the relationship breaks down. Is it right
that a man is totally controlled by the governemnet becuase he has
fallen into the catatgory of Divorce Status?

Just who is in control of the US? Does the populace control government
or the other way around?
To my mind, the laws that are being created, and have been created for
the past 30 or more years are nothing but control of the people that is
growing in speed and severity.
--
"Government is not reason. It is not eloquence. It is force. Like
fire, it can be either a dangerous servant or a fearful master." Geo.