Old December 7th 06, 03:30 PM posted to alt.child-support
Moon Shyne

Default How to stop him?

"Phil" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Janet" wrote in message
My exboyfriend and I had a little girl in 1999. He took no interest
in
her until I filed for child support a year ago. Now that I filed for
support he wants to see her all the time. She is very uncomfortable
around him and I have my doubts about him as well. I just got a
notice
of a hearing for him wanting to establish forced parenting time! She
hardly knows this man. She doesn't even like seeing him at my house.
Can he just come in and take her out of here that way? She is seeing
therapist for emotional issues and I'm afraid that this will set her
back if she is forced to go visiting him. I told him he could see her
over here but he says that isn't good enough. Is there any way I can
stop him? Will the court make her see him? I can't bear the thought
of
her being dragged out of the house kicking and screaming. It will
break my heart. Would they really allow that to happen?

Thanks for your help.

He's her father. He has as much right to see the child on HIS own turf
as
you do.

Since when have you become pro-father?

I was never against fathers.

Riiiight. By the way, I have a bridge in the Sahara that's for sale.

I'm against whiners who blame everyone else for their problems, i'm
against anyone who doesn't show a strong sense of personal responsibility,
I"m against liars and cheats.

So why do you defend those very people? And you do, frequently.
Perhaps by reading your own words, you manage to retain some self-esteem
but I doubt there are many here who believe you.
I don't.

None of which makes one iota in how I live my life. If you think you can
point me to where you claim that I "frequently" "defend those very people",
please feel free to do so.

And yes, I'm also against the various folks who continue to slam me for
things that I don't do (and never did), who prove over and over that they
bought into some former poster's bull****, and really have no clue what
I'm about at all.

And those of us who base our opinions of you on your postings and think
you're anti-father.

And again, that makes not a single iota of difference to how I live my life.

Phil#3

Jan