Old December 7th 06, 06:21 PM posted to alt.child-support
Dale

Default How to stop him?

"Moon Shyne" wrote in

You're right - I don't care. The opinions of people who actually KNOW me
carry far more weight.

And once again the subject matter depletes into all about her.

Can we not get passed this rambling idiot, some of us have much larger
issues to deal with such a imprisonment, forced poverty, Shyster lawyers and
a corrupt government system.

Recognize that USENET Kooks will take the opposite side of any discussion to
create excitement for themselves. They thrive on the attention as they have
no life outside of the internet.

When you see a posting from a looney like Moon Shyne, expect a wacked out
responce and ignore it.
Lets move on, there's more important things to discuss.

thanks

Dale