Old December 9th 06, 04:50 AM posted to alt.child-support
Moon Shyne

Default How to stop him?

"Chris" wrote in message

"Janet" wrote in message
How do you people jump to these conclusions? I do NOT have control
issues and I'm not getting rich off my daughter. I only asked for the
support to help pay for her needs. And for the record I'm not fat or
lazy!

For your record, I said your POCKETS are fat/lazy.

Pockets are inanimate - they cannot be fat nor lazy.

The child support amount has already been set so this is not
about that.

Non sequitur.

I just don't see how an almost total stranger can be
allowed to force a child to go alone with him. As I've already said,
she does not like him. I know she'll fight him if he comes to get her.
I'll have a video camera rolling so that I can show the judge if he
gets rough with her! I just can't understand why he'd even want to do
that to her in the first place if he's such a loving father.

A loving father is one that teaches his child who's the boss. Contrarily,
an
UNloving mother is one who submits to her child's demands.

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006 10:55:49 -0800, "Chris" wrote:

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"Janet" wrote in message
My exboyfriend and I had a little girl in 1999. He took no interest

in
her until I filed for child support a year ago. Now that I filed for
support he wants to see her all the time. She is very uncomfortable
around him and I have my doubts about him as well. I just got a

notice
of a hearing for him wanting to establish forced parenting time! She
hardly knows this man. She doesn't even like seeing him at my house.
Can he just come in and take her out of here that way? She is seeing

therapist for emotional issues and I'm afraid that this will set her
back if she is forced to go visiting him. I told him he could see
her
over here but he says that isn't good enough. Is there any way I can
stop him? Will the court make her see him? I can't bear the thought

of
her being dragged out of the house kicking and screaming. It will
break my heart. Would they really allow that to happen?

Thanks for your help.

Parenting time plans are used to establish CS awards. CS can be set
administratively and then get court approval. Parenting time plans
require
separate approval and can only be set by the courts.

I'm sure that she is well aware of this. That's why she's trying to line

her
fat lazy pockets with the maximum amount of free cash.
The day she drops her "child support" lawsuit is the day that I will

believe
that it's not about stealin' his money. , but only about keeping the

child
fatherless.

Your child's father is not doing anything unusual.

From the tone of your original post it sounds like you might have some
control issues.

"Might"?

Since the two of you had a child together your lives will
be intertwined forever through the child. Get used to it and stop

trying
drive her father away.